Refunds and Returns
According to Australian Competition & Consumer Commission (ACCC) we are not required to provide a refund or replacement if you change your mind. In such cases you will be offered the choice of an exchange, or store credit.
Items returned must be unworn, in the state you received them, and all original packaging returned — e.g. shoe box, extra inner soles, extra laces, dustbags (for Vendula), etc.
If the item has a major problem of manufacturer fault, you may choose a refund or exchange. This is when the item:
- has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying the item if they had known about it
- is unsafe
- is significantly different from the sample or description
- doesn’t do what we said it would, or what you asked for and can’t be easily fixed.
If the problem is not major, we will repair the item within a reasonable time. If it is not repaired in a reasonable time you can choose a refund or replacement.
Refunds must be issued in the same form as the original payment (e.g., EFTPOS, cash, PayPal, ZipPay). If goods purchased with a card are returned, the transaction must be refunded to that card, not to a different card, cash, or cheque. This policy is a requirement from the banking institution to protect both our business and you, the customers from fraud.
Please keep your proof of purchase — e.g. your receipt — as it is legally required before any of the options above can be offered.
Refunds for Online Orders
If you purchased with us online, please fill in our Product Return form and we will contact you to discuss your return. We do not cover return postage for change of mind or general exchange, unless covered under Faulty and Damaged Goods.
When posting products back for return/exchange, please include the receipt that was included with your order. If you cannot find you receipt then ensure that you include your details in the package and a message to the intent of your return or exchange This can save very valuable time in tracking back the details and getting the correct item to you.
- All returns are subject to a $10 restocking fee to cover outgoing postage.
- Outgoing International postage is not refundable.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return your order to us for a refund. Returns must be unworn, in the state you received them, and in the original packaging.
Faulty and Damaged Goods
Customer’s have the right to return a product if there is a major problem with the product.
The product does not have to be in its original packaging, but a business is entitled to ask Customers to provide some form of proof of purchase, such as a receipt.
Issues that are neither minor nor major problems and not considered under faulty goods as per Consumer Affairs Victoria include:
- fair wear and tear alone
- change of mind – for example, the customer no longer likes the colour of an item of clothing
- a hidden defect specifically drawn to the customers’s attention before the purchase – for example, a pair of shoes with a ‘seconds’ or ’imperfect’ label that states the defect e.g. that the stitching is faulty, or colour is faded.
- a defect that the customer should have noticed on examination – for example, faded colouring that a customer can inspect
- a defect due to abnormal use – for example, wearing an incorrect size, machine washing a shoe and/or putting them in the dryer, incorrect cleaning/aftercare, or lack of cleaning/aftercare.
If you purchased online, or are from outside the area and unable to come into the store, please call us to arrange a solution. We will ask for a photo of your proof or purchase and extensive photos of the fault, so please have these handy when you call. Photos of the faulty product may be forwarded onto the manufacturer for their records.
Please bring faults and damages to our attention as quickly as possible. The sooner we know, the more likely we can get you the same style before it is no longer available.
Reduced to Clear and Sale stock
We do not offer refunds on our Reduced to Clear or Sale stock due to their discounted nature, however, we may offer a store credit or an exchange.
If a Reduced to Clear or Sale item has a major defect covered under Faulty and Damaged Goods, you may be offered the choice of an exchange, replacement (if available), or a refund. Proof of purchase is still required in these cases.
We offer free shipping on orders over $150. Whilst most items will be in stock, some items may be special ordered direct from the supplier. Due to this please ensure you check the processing time on the items page when ordering.
Our priority is to get your order to you as quickly as possible and to this end we provide processing and shipping estimates to the best of our ability. However, shipping estimates may vary due to factors beyond our control.